Sunday, March 8, 2009

------------------SURVEY----------------

How was your love life then?

-Sooooo HAPPY but COMPLICATEd!

Do you miss anyone?

-ceeCAI-ko

Do you have a friend/s that has a kid?

-Yep!

What was the last thing you ate?

-Junks... hihihihihi.. :D

Do you have a bad temper?

-Yep and don’t ask me how bad.... hahaha

Do you like the place you live in?

-i do

What's your ringtone?

-Closer by neyo

Do you like your life so far?

-Do i have a choice?

When was the last time you saw your mother?

-I’m with her now. hihihihihi

Do you think you type fast?

-I do

Do you think you can last a year in a relationship with someone?

-Of course!

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex that you talk to 24/7?

-Yes!

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex that you tell everything to?

-Yep, as in EVRYTHING!

What are you doing tomorrow?

-Go to school.. as usual

What makes you mad?

-Being pressured....... i don’t like it!

What do you spend most of your money on?

-Foods!

When was the last time you cried?

-I Can’t remember but i can cry now. hahahaha

Do you like the smell of gasoline?

-I don’t and why should i like it?

Where were you last night?

-With my CEECAI

Has someone disappointed you recently?

-Yes and don’t ask me why... i hate it!

When is the last time you smiled?

-Now? Hahahaha

Who will be the next person you'll kiss?

-Is there such thing as next? Toink!

Is there something holding you back from being with the one you want?

-Yes! huhuhuhuhu

Have you ever said I love you and meant it?

-Of course!

What are you most excited about?

-Having a new LIFE!

Have you ever taken your clothes off for money?

-Never!

Camping or a 5 star hotel?

-5 star HOTEL!

Have you ever been so happy that you cried?

-Yep! So many times...

Have you ever been cheated on?

-with my previous relationships? i think so........ but now? I don’t think so.

Have you ever kissed someone and regretted it?

-Nope! I only kiss the one i love! Hahaha. So why do i have to regret it?

Have you ever fallen in love?

-I’m in love right now. Sooooooooooo in love...

Have you ever been depressed?

-Yep!

Have you ever cried over someone you shouldn't have wasted your tears on?

-Yes and guess what i even tried to kill myself.. hahaha.! So stupid!

What are you listening to right now?

-Slow jams. I love it!

Where is one place you wish you could be right now?

-In PARIS? Soon... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment