Sunday, March 8, 2009

SURVEY AGAIN!?

What's 1 thing you do when you're mad?

I EAT a lot.. as in alot! :D


Ever been called a bitch?

-Most likely! Who cares anyway? hiihihi


How many kids do you want?

-A lot! I want to have my own soccer team! hahahaha


Does anyone like you?

-Perhaps!


Are you a good babysitter?

-Ahuh!


Do you have a job?

-I’m still studying.


Who was the last person to make you smile?

CeeCAI, its always him!


When's the next time you'll see your closest friend?

-Last JANUARY!


Do you have any plans for the weekend?

-Work with my req’s again! Hai.


Who is your favorite person to have long conversations with?

My friends and my best friend( ceecai)


Is anyone over protective over you?

-Yep!


Will you be in a relationship next month?

-I’m into a relationship for 4 years and until now we’re still happy.


Do you trust all of your friends?

-Some of them!


Are you any good at math?

-What a question!


Do you have a reason to smile right now?

-I do!


What was the first thing you thought this morning?

-Deadlines? hai


Is there someone that you believe you will always be attached to?

-YEP!


Is the last person you kissed mad at you?

-Of course not! He might like it. hihihihi


Your enemy is at your doorstep begging for forgiveness, what would you do?

-I’ll forgive him or her!


Where is your phone?

-At my desk!.


Last time you felt bad about something?

-Last night think!

No comments:

Post a Comment